|App Name||Hearts Mobile v|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 21066 )|
Play a captivating game of Hearts. To win you must avoid getting the scoring cards. Or you can Shoot the Moon. The game is over when one of the four players gains more or exactly 100 points. You win if you have the smallest score. Though chance is involved you can still make the best of your cards and win. Download and play now!
– Easy to use and play
– Advanced AI players
– 3 Difficulty Levels
– Balanced rules
– Designed for both Tablets and Phones
– You can keep low and try to earn the lowest score by avoiding cards of hearts and especially by avoiding the 13-points Queen of ♠Spades.
– Another strategy is to go big and take all the hearts and the Queen of ♠Spades, in which case you “Shoot the Moon”. It will either take 26 points away or add 26 points to all your opponents. When at least one player goes over or reaches 100 points the game is over.
– The scoring cards are the cards of hearts, each worth 1 point, and the Queen of ♠Spades, worth 13 points. Whoever plays the highest card of the suit that started the trick collects the trick. The value of the cards grows in this order 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace.
– 13 cards are dealt to each player. Before every hand, each player has to choose 3 cards and pass them to another player with one exception. For every fourth hand no cards are passed. The player holding the 2♣ of clubs must lead to begin the first trick.
– Players must follow suit. If you don’t have a card of the suit which started the trick you can place any card.
– Players can start tricks with a card from any suit, with one exception: the cards of hearts. Placing a card of hearts in the trick for the first time is called breaking the hearts. Once the hearts are broken you can start a trick with a card of hearts.
– Sometimes you can collect all the scoring cards and thus you shoot the moon. In most cases you will receive 0 points and the others will each receive 26 points.
– However, if by adding 26 points to other players they gain more than 100 points, but you still lose, another solution is preferred. In this case 26 points will be subtracted from your score and all the other players will keep their scores.
– By default the set difficulty is easy. But you can change it from the main menu. To enter the main menu and to also pause the game just press on the button in the top left corner of the screen. You can change it from easy to medium, from medium to hard or from hard to easy. And the next time when you play a new hand, the AI will employ better strategies or not depending on your preferred difficulty level.
Support and Feedback
If you have any technical problems, please email us directly at [email protected] Please, don’t leave support problems in our comments – we don’t check those regularly and it will take longer to fix any issues that you might encounter. Thank you!
Last but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Hearts Mobile!
We hope you’re having fun playing Hearts Mobile. We’ve fixed some bugs.
app id = com.gsoftteam.heartsmobile